Wednesday, January 30, 2008

What's been up

About two weeks ago I decided that the blond hair needed to go. It was just getting TOO blond. I had been contemplating this for a couple of months actually, because once I start throwing the brown dye on it, going back to the blondness would be such a big, expensive ordeal. But it had gotten to the point where it wasn't really highlights anymore. I don't know, I just didn't like it anymore. So I went to Target and $6 and 45 minutes later I had brown hair. It lasted for about three days and then my hair turned this sort of olive green as the dye started fading out and the blond began to be exposed. Tonight I purchased TWO boxes and I feel so happy with the results. I spent more time saturating every little inch and I feel like it might stay brown longer. We'll see. I'll post a picture later.

This weekend I went ice skating. I've been a couple of times and I have a terrible fear of someone chopping off my fingers with their skates. Therefore, if I fall, I would risk busting my head (or ass) open on the ice before I ever throw my hands out to protect myself.

2 comments:

PinkPokaDot0518 said...

My hair did the same thing. I had been getting highlights for years and eventually my hair turned all blonde. I dyed it and grew out the highlights and it looks much better now. It's also a lot healthier because I'm not coloring it every 6 weeks.

Matt said...

Kim! My friend Erin would love to do your hair. It's kegan's girlfriend. Let me fix you up for that.