Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Maintenance

I want nice eyebrows. Like, a little bit of an arch would be hot. Right now I am doing the eyebrow maintenance myself and I know I couldn’t accomplish a somewhat-arch on my own. That would definitely have to be done by the hands of a professional. But I get so nervous! I knew this girl in high school that had really tiny thin eyebrows and it scared me forever. And then I knew a lady who painted hers on. And another girl who once plucked so much that they were only one inch long. Those three bad eyebrows just kind of haunt me. I need to have a serious discussion about this and maybe photographic examples need to be involved. I like my dark, thick, normal person eyebrows. I just want more shape. Is this something that can be created or are the girls with the nice eyebrows just lucky and were born like that? I don’t think so.

My hair was turning weird golden brown again so I applied some more of the $6 brown hair color and I am so pleased. I have very dark, healthy looking brown hair now. I think I’m going to have to keep with this re-coloring upkeep for a while. I was annoyed by the length because I can’t afford a special haircut right now but lately I have been using a hair straightener to make it wavy, not pageant queen curly, but wavy and it looks nice.

2 comments:

Matt said...

Ooh- Get your brows done at Aveda! I would get mine done at Caju sometimes. It's $20, but it's amazing how they look and then you can maintain the shape they give you.

I'm glad you're doing brown-brown hair. It reminds me of when you were in High School when we first met. Before you went to Pakistan and all of this...

Miss you!

PinkPokaDot0518 said...

I got my hair cut yesterday at Blo in Brier Creek and it was only $40 and that includes wash, cut, and style. They had massaging hair wash chairs, champagne, and loud music. I loved it. They're also offering a free color glaze in March and mine turned out awesome. I will def. go there from now on.