Monday, March 23, 2009

Mini Me

My little niece is so cute. Look at her eating edamame and watching the Carolina-LSU game on Saturday.



She always says “I want color,” “I want phone,” I want bubbles.” Sunday I found myself saying “I want dog” at the flea market in Raleigh. I was there wandering around and found that they were having a dog show. And I love love love huskies but I know I can’t have one until I’m an old dinosaur because I will need a yard for its wolf behavior and money for its obedience lessons. There were really pretty huskies and a lot of freakish looking dogs. Like a long haired greyhound that looked like it was ice skating instead of walking. And a lot of people grooming and vacuuming and curling their dog’s hair.



This lady had her little pooch on a table atop a stroller, which I’m sure is its home that it travels to the mall in. She was rolling her hair and that dog was so still for her.

No comments: