Sunday, March 7, 2010

Nice Weekend

Yesterday was my cousin’s baby shower. She’s having a boy.



That is the only blurry iPhone pic I got because my favorite person, Gracie, always requests to use it for SpinArt creations. And she saves each and every one of them. I love it. She will close text messages and deny phone calls that interrupt her.



Gracie always looks like she just stepped out of a Gymboree catalog. She did my hair and makeup on her Nintendo DS dress-up game and then my Grandmother told me about the Wii she bought for herself because she is a hard-core Wii bowler. These are cute family moments that I am so thankful for.

Today was beautiful and warm, and I discovered that I do not like papayas. They're bitter and I can't get over the rotten-fish-egg-looking seeds in the middle. However, I still appreciate papaya fragranced air fresheners.

No comments: