Monday, August 15, 2011

Bridal Show Adventures


My weekend got started Friday morning with a lucky surprise. I won Britney Spears tickets from a local radio station. Apparently, I was the first caller when they played "Oops I Did it Again." Haha.

Sunday morning Jamie, her sister, and I went to the Southern Women's Bridal Show in Raleigh. It's a good place to start if you're planning a wedding- lots of ideas and vendors. FYI- We're planning BFF Jamie's wedding.


We ate really cute mini-cupcakes, talked to some photographers & DJs, set up an appointment to look at dresses, and toured a giant limo-bus. Pretty successful day.


I'm excitedly on makeup duty and the most exciting new product I can't wait to try is Dinair Airbrush Foundation (without the airbrush tool because you can use it without it).

No comments: