Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween

I went to Greenville for Halloween with plans of being a teacher. I didn't really feel like putting forth much effort, and it was kind of last minute, so being a teacher sounded good to me. But I ended up looking like Sarah Palin so I just went with that instead. I was a very classy, nice Sarah Palin but if I would have thought about it more beforehand I would have made her not so decent.



I worked hard to dress Jamie as a Guitar Hero character and we did a really good job! She was hot!



We just hung out for a little while before TRYING to go downtown to look at costumes but it was way too crowded and we turned around. I feel like I'm too old to be dealing with all of the naked drunkenness. There were some elaborate legos that I appreciated and a troll. My camera crapped out so this is all I have.



And I found a fellow Palin. She had a baby which I thought was a great idea. I should have done that!

No comments: