Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Life is just one big adventure, so have fun with it!

That’s what my horoscope says today. I don’t know how I feel about horoscopes, like if I believe them or not, but it’s still fun to read when I get bored at work. And I found this one particularly ironic, as I applied for a great big adventure today. It’s an internship in Uganda that I probably won’t get. (I have to say things like that so that I don’t have my heart broken when things don’t work out). But I have an interview for it Friday morning at 9:00am and I am so, so nervous because I want to do this so, so bad!

Last night was a really big night for Democrats in NC. When I woke up this morning, NC still hadn’t reported whether or not Obama or McCain took the state, but I guess it doesn’t really matter now. But we did elect our first female governor, Bev Perdue. And I saw this donkey on 15-501 yesterday...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am so Jealous of that Donkey sighting on 15-501. We both really miss NC and we're on a loose plan to get back there. Matt pays attention to who he knows in administrative positions at UNC & Duke.

I'm happy over the win, but I was too tired to riot. Sad. I love how the gays are tearing up LA!

Good look on Uganda! ONe of Matt's BFF's did some work there and climbed Mt. Kilimanjaro while he was there and brought us a wooden bowl and some rubs as souvenirs.