Saturday, February 19, 2011

Happy and free


This chocolate came from my boss on Friday- an appreciation gift for all of my hard work this week. Feels so good.

I ate lunch at Gravy and didn't need or even desire dinner. I had Eggplant Rollatini. It's basically a rolled eggplant with tons of melted mozzarella cheese and marinara sauce. So bad. So unhealthy. So delicious.

Friday was beautiful and everything fell into place so nicely. I even had time to relax before going to my part-time job hangout. I opened the patio door and let the Spring-time breeze dance around my apartment. Ebi and I talked about our days and he told me he was sorry for eating the heart-charm I made but clay and glitter combines to make such an enticing treat.


I ate a piece of special chocolate, put my flowers outside for some real light, and enjoyed the gorgeous afternoon.

No comments: