Friday, July 8, 2011

Fun stuffs

My first trip on my bike this week was to get a tomato that was needed for dinner. It's a good uphill climb getting out of my community, which I hadn't really paid attention to before, and it's a downhill breezy cruise back. I'm so happy about incorporating my bike. My little basket was perfect for tomato-carrying too.

I went to two parties on Thursday evening. First was my cousin's 40th birthday party in Durham and then a Luau-style sushi tasting at Mura in North Hills in Raleigh. Jamie, I found you some entertainment for your colorful, outside summer wedding- Fire Dancers. Just kidding.


North Hills is so crowded. Err.. populated. Self-portrait photo opp..


The nighttime lighting makes me look so tanned. A hair recovery had just occurred for me. I have been living the past few weeks with blond streaks in my hair. I never really came around to liking it. It's back to a beautiful brown color that suits me much better.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yay for errands on bikes!

I'm glad you're back to brown. I didn't like the idea of you getting streaks or highlights. I like the silky, shiny brown! Like Kate Middleton!