Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Love running errands

I'm really enjoying running errands on my bike. Today I biked down to Earth Fare for some basil for a side pasta dish I was going to make (postponed until tomorrow) and by Target to check out the clearance situation. Unfortunately I didn't have any noteworthy finds. But I know that Target clearance success happens in waves. There will be great 70% off items week after week and then nothing.. just 30% off BS. I'm not interested in that. I'm a dedicated searcher.

Much of my travel is down a busy parkway and I've picked a couple of favorite/safe intersections for crossing. It's totally acceptable and necessary for me to navigate the sidewalks for my travel. Feels so safe being far away from cars.


It feels really good to not have to rely on my car so much. My basket is carrying tomatoes and herbs just fine but if I put something that weighs even a pound in there it just quits and falls to the side. I'm cool with it!

No comments: