Thursday, April 10, 2008

Craaaazy

There is nothing exciting to report. I did get a haircut finally. Now it’s short. I didn’t expect for it to be so short. But it’s a good thing, I think. The ends were so unhealthy and discolored but now it’s short and brown and okay. I’m so used to having long, straight hair but I need to get with the times. I feel like now I would dedicate more time than ever before to actually styling my hair. I can’t get over how I want bangs but I know I’m not that cute with bangs. Bangs are so cute if done right! No bangs for me, though. I feel like shorter hair makes me need more makeup. Is that crazy? I don’t want to look boring and homely.

I love it when you go to the hair dresser and they tell you all about your hair. Like today. Did you know that I have very thick hair? The hair strands themselves are not thick, they are “fine,” but there are so many of them which make my hair thick. And since my hair is fine it becomes tangled very easily. And I need to start using a heat protector since I blow-dry my hair every day. But for the most part, it’s nice. Thank you, Sir.

I paid too much to have my hair cut at Salon Blu in Brier Creek. I needed to have it done today because of my crazy schedule. The guy who cut my hair used to work at The Body Shop and I loved that he described Satsuma as “it’s like one of those push-pops being shoved up your nose” and the old formula mango body butter as a “grease pit”.

No comments: