Sunday, April 20, 2008

Weekend Fun

This Saturday evening rolled around and I was sitting in my bedroom staring at my closet thinking about arranging my shirts in order by color until the late night news when I could get my daily Texas polygamous wives interview update. I love that shit. And I was going to eat some disgusting 33 cent Ramen Noodles for dinner. I even had the water boiling when I said to myself, I said, “Self, this is inappropriate behavior for a Saturday evening!”

So what did I do? I contacted Jamie and we contacted Tabbatha and together we went to Sunset Grille. Well, Jamie and I actually arrived before Tabbatha and had a classic moment. One of those moments where you realize that some things never change. I realized that we were sitting there in the car staring at the bar/restaurant, thinking about going in, but waiting for Tabbatha to lead the way because we are both challenged when it comes to social situations… especially ones where a lot of people stare at you. But I’m trying so that’s great! Anyway, it was a simple evening, but a wonderful one nonetheless. At one point I laughed until I cried so I always think that’s noteworthy. The subject that caused this laughter is not so noteworthy.

And I especially love going to the restroom to find a drunken ghetto girl clad in leopard print tights (that I'm sure were meant to be worn under something, not as pants) and hot pink stilleto pumps proclaiming that she is about to pee in the sink.

1 comment:

simply tabulous said...

So I LOVE the fact that (even tho) Jamie wouldn't let you take a picture of that girl with the leopard tight & hot pink hooker heels... you still managed to talk about her in this post! Awesome!