Saturday, July 5, 2008

It's been a while..

Going to summer school is like drinking water from a fire hose. I hope I never ever ever have to do this EVER again. That’s why I haven’t updated in a while. That and there’s not much exciting going on.

So it’s July 5th which means that yesterday was July 4th, which made me remember the best July 4th ever on a sailboat in Coronado Bay. I was probably 16 and the fireworks over the bay were so pretty. Six years later July 4th was spent eating Chinese food and trying to watch Pulp Fiction (for my Film class) while listening to huge thunderstorms outside. So today a lot of people are without power, including my workplace, so they sent us home. Now I’m STILL trying to watch Pulp Fiction but I don’t like it.

So since there’s not much going on, here’s some random pictures I took this weekend..

On a walk through downtown Thursday night..















And at the pool yesterday with my neice..





And then I found this brave, lifeless mouse in the filter so I was ready to go..

5 comments:

PinkPokaDot0518 said...

You take such neat pictures!! The places where those little figurines are is where I want to get married....but it's like 3500 dollars or something JUST for the space....no tables or anything. oh well.

Kimbroly said...

Thanks! :-) But Wow! $3500?!?! That's crazy! The first time I saw that place I thought about how wonderful it would be to have a wedding there. It's perfect, but for $3500 just to rent... that's outrageous!

Matt said...

I too found a dead little mouse/rat yesterday! I found it near the river on our morning walk. Bonnie really wanted to snatch it.

Please visit for your fall break!

simply tabulous said...

Looks like you got some great pictures there kimmy! lol

Shafaq said...

well guess what kimmy? i'v stepped on a dead mouse.bare foot.........