Monday, July 28, 2008

Laaaaazy

Everyone keeps encouraging me to be a lazy bum now that summer school is out and I have stopped resisting and embraced the laziness. Thursday was a brutal exam day and that deserved celebration so Friday night I had a sushi feast at Mt. Fuji. Mt. Fuji is my favorite sushi restaurant and this is the first time I went when it wasn’t half price so I didn’t have to wait forever. I am getting really good with chop sticks, but I give up on the slippery pieces and just use my fingers. It was so beautiful I didn't want to eat it.. but that only lasted about 5 seconds.

Then Saturday was uneventful but Sunday completely made up for it. I have been working all week trying to get my hands on an iphone. It was necessary for me to obtain this phone before going to the beach with my family. I was starting to get very worried about the possibility of spending days with them without any form of auditory escape. I’m not a proud AT&T customer but since that’s the only way I could have the iphone, I’m sticking with them. My relationship with them is like an unhappy marriage with 3 kids in middle school. I complain about them a lot, but I’m not leaving. And the Customer Services Reps in the stores talked so much shit to me over the past couple of days. They told me I wouldn’t find the phone any where and that just made me crazier about getting one. So here is what I have to say to them..



We waited in line for only an hour and a half, and when we left the apple store there was about 100 people waiting outside. I was probably 10th in line so I'm glad we got there early.

Then Jamie and I went to the pool but it was cloudy and cold..



And we're still dorks and hold our noses when jumping in.

1 comment:

PinkPokaDot0518 said...

yay for the iPhone! Justin bought one about 2 months or so ago and loves it. :o)