Sunday, December 7, 2008

Such a tragedy

My beloved camera has decided to kill itself. The screen is just black. It’s not black like its dead; it’s black like I’m in a pitch-black, dark room. Like it WANTS to show an image, but it can’t because it’s too dark. Then when I take a picture, all it shows is that black darkness. I tried re-setting it, talking to it, reasoning with it, beating it (kidding). I loved this camera so much for so long and then I finally received it as a gift… seriously, like A FULL YEAR after we first met in Best Buy.



I really love my electronics too! Especially this camera! I think I love it more than I love my iPhone because I invested so much time in wanting it. The iPhone.. I was just like “I think I need that” and then the next day I got it. But this camera… that was some serious time spent lusting! To me, digital cameras are like underwear. You always have to have your own. I am going to take her to a couple of camera stores and see if they know something about it that I don’t. My friend also has a Sony Cybershot and his did the exact same thing. It would cost $141 plus shipping charges to have her fixed by Sony. I could just put that towards a new camera!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry for you! My little camera is OK and it was $200 last spring so I won't cry-cry when it dies. It's some type of Nikon Coolpix. It's very little and purple. I totally agree that you have to have your own camera. It's very relatable to your very own sewing machine. It's your own personal tool.