Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas Indulgences

I received so many wonderful Christmas gifts.. a North Face jacket and NF fleece to wear under. A beautiful little Asian dining set.



Sephora gift card, PJs, scarves, lotions, candles, lottery tickets that won me $5.

Christmas Eve night I drove myself to the church play that my dad’s kids were in. I had to work until 4:30 and then I had to leave home by 6pm to make it there in time. So I had 1 hour to shower, wash my hair, wrap some gifts, and iron my pants. I didn’t end up washing my hair but that was okay because I had to stop on the side of the road to put some transmission fluid in my car on the way. I was kind of lost and I almost cried but it was Christmas and I was on my way to a function so I kept my shit together. I made it in time, go me! When I got home tonight that red bad boy was smokin’ but I will worry about that craziness tomorrow.

This is (from left) my dad’s wife, my dad, their kids, me, and my dad’s parents. You can’t even tell I had to be a mechanic less than 30 minutes earlier.



Today I went to my grandparent’s house. The older I get the more I appreciate these types of traditions.



Whatever this peanut butter chocolate powdered sugary chex concoction my cousin sent me home with is- and this hoodie from my grandmother- and good company – and some Holiday beverages :) have made my Christmas evening quite delightful. I will clean this wrapping paper mess up later when I worry about my smoking car.

1 comment:

Jamie said...

I need you to teach me not to worry about stuff. Or atleast the whole "worry about it later" thing. I can't seem to do it no matter how hard I try and Im pretty sure Im giving myself stomach ulcers.