Thursday, May 13, 2010

Don't judge me..

Tonight after the dishwasher exploded soap all over my kitchen floor, I watched a Backstreet Boys video from their tour that I will be attending next month with my BFF from high school.

I said don't judge me.

I didn't know that you couldn't use dish detergent in the dishwasher. I filled both of the little soap containers up with Dawn, which produced a massive amount of suds. I learned on google that you can put vinegar and table salt in there to kill the bubbles and it worked! In total, I only used 2 large towels and 4 hand towels to clean up the mess. I've had worse disasters, like that time I spilt a can of white paint in the passenger floor board of my car (not my current one).



Then I received a message from Jamie with this video in it...



We have 5th row seats to their concert in Raleigh next month. However, I don't think the amphitheatre is completely built yet so I'm not too sure how it's all going to turn out. When I started to watch this it gave me the best laugh I've had all day and suddenly I was back in the 9th grade.

See, our 9th grade Civics teacher gave us assignments like "pretend you're news anchors." And we did. We reported on a hypothetical backstreet boys concert and wore our tshirts that day.

1 comment:

Jamie said...

The concert will be AWESEOME! Even if we are the only ones attending...lol We will probably even make it to bed at a decent time afterwards..haha. And yea they need to get on the ball building this amphitheatre. They haven't even named it yet.