Tuesday, February 16, 2010

The Mat



This is my life for an hour each week. I'm surprised that I don't mind it that much. This laundromat is always so quiet and empty when I go either Monday-day or Tuesday-evening. I could buy a W/D but that would involve me having to pay a fat amount, and then move them, and move them again one day. And I wouldn't be able to complete all laundry in such little time while reading the Independent.

I didn't know about this until today but Jessica Simpson has a new reality show starting March 15 on VH1. She is traveling the world to meet women, study local fashions, dietary trends, and beauty regimes. I'm goofy excited.

1 comment:

julie said...

Meee tooo! I want to see Sexual Napalm's new show! I will need her to get back with John Mayer and show me wild times.