Saturday, November 6, 2010

Don't make her mad!

My friend Jamie don't take nothin' from nobody. That's why I'm listening to her and updating this crap-blog. She has been yelling at me every day to do so. This very blog will always stay alive. We have so many memories together. So here you go...

I have decided to enhance my clothing situation. Just because my closet situation is suffering-to-the-max doesn't mean my clothing situation needs to continue to suffer like that. And when I say suffering, I mean "a shit-ton of clothes exposed because there are serious closet-space issues but I have so adorably decorated the ends of the racks with my scarves". On the day that this picture was taken it looked like a Good Will thrift store in the bedroom because I had to move everything out of the way for the painters. Usually the racks are hidden behind doors so it's not AS BAD.



Here are some things I've obtained..



I love this dark purple color. This is the direction my new lady-like lifestyle is going in. I'm trying to stop sitting indian style or on one leg in regular chairs but I'm having difficulty with that. I am doing better with nail polish and makeup except for the mornings where I remove the polish on my car ride to work. One day this week I didn't have enough on the single soaked cotton ball I so naively grabbed on the way out the door and had to spend the rest of the day with half painted nails.



This leopard tank is a copy of Julie's. It was on sale for $12.58 at Target and I was considerably lucky since the only one left was in my size. You have to be careful with this becuase it can be way low-cut in some sittings and expose your boobs like a mo-fo.



I went back after buying the leopard tank and loving it and got this gray one for $8.58 or something like that. I'm not even going to tell you where I took this picture but I think you know. I debated this flowy black sweater/cover-up that everyone is wearing these days, but I like it. I have to be careful with them so I don't look sloppy because I think that might be easy to do with these. This one was $10.99 at TJ Maxx.



These both came from TJ Maxx. They require some ironing and I'm not up for that right now so I'll show you better later.



This glittery tank and black sweater came from the Clearance rack at Target. (I've dug up my real camera so I can stop holding my iPhone up in the bathroom mirror.)

Other BS I've done is turn these sturdy Staples Copy Paper boxes into storage containers..





And of course Ebi is in my face wanting to participate in this little afternoon project. I am starting to think he is part deer because his legs are unusually long.



I will never entertain that idea again with cheap wrapping paper. It was hell.

At night time when I can't fall asleep right away I curl up in my bed and watch makeup videos. My favorite to watch are from Kandee The Makeup Artist. She is so nice and explains everything so well and you can clearly see what she is doing. You need to watch all her stuff and go play in your bathroom mirror like I do. She wears a TON of makeup sometimes, but it's fun to watch and learn from. Just YouTube Kandee Johnson and visit her blog.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love this post! I hope Jamie loves it too!

I can't believe you remove nail polish in the car. That is pretty crafty. Damn.

I also love your paper-wrapped boxes. I saw a tutorial on doing that but in a more "modge podge" way. Either way - I need to get on board.

Do a food blog- I'll subscribe to it. Especially if you show me healthy little snacks.