Monday, October 3, 2011

A little at a time gets the job done

It was beautiful here this weekend. Full-time Fall! Saturday I opened the doors and windows and painted these tables in the cool breeze.


My neighbor gave them to me when she moved. Side note- I also have a really daunting paint project for a tall cabinet that I found in the trash going on right now. I let it sit in the corner and be all scuffed up and silver (like I found it) for a really long time. Now I've taped it up and covered the mirror part with paper in preparation for painting, but I haven't actually started painting. It's so big! And lattice-y! Alas, I have decided to go the spray paint route, so she will hopefully be completed by this weekend. It will be a bookcase.

Anyway, these tables were so easy and fun to paint. Their feet are like little Fall-time pumpkins.


I'll share pictures of the finished product later this week.

1 comment:

simply tabulous said...

Cute! I love little projects like this!