Friday, October 14, 2011

Nanataco is where it's at

Friday afternoon treat #1 came in the form of a Starbucks gift card in my wallet that I had forgotten about. Eleven dollar balance! Score! I, of course, got a pumpkin spice latte.

I needed caffeine for Old Navy's Fall Haul Sale. I got these boots for less than $20 each since they are 50% off right now.



They are super comfy too. I was in major need of Fall shoes. I mostly have flats and tennis shoes. The only boots I had were rain boots so I'm happy to add these basic boots. Affordable + Comfy = Win.

Just because I can't get something new and not IMMEDIATELY wear/use it, I wore my green booties to Nanataco for dinner. How cute! It's in the location that used to house The Fish Shack right beside Q-Shack so it has that outdoor, garage-y feel. It's a very wonderful and bright atmosphere with fun lanterns on the patio.


They have it going on. Live band, good prices, salsa bar, chalkboard menu..


Chips and salsa just $2. There's little jalepeno chunks in there that will surprise you!


Tacos x 3. Delicious x 3.

No comments: